- Based on latest single chip microcontroller technology.
- Compact design for reliable and accurate operation.
- Fast response time.
- Field selectable operational sequences.
- Incorporates a group of super bright LED's instead of twin Filament lamps for ultimate life at very less power consumption.
- Actuated thro' potential free fault input contacts.
- Fault input contacts NO/NC site selectable by means of DIP switches.
- Opto-isolated all fault inputs, immune to noise disturbances.
- Provision for external audible (Bell or Hooter) thro' potential free relay output contact.
- All models are with built-in Test, Silence(optional), Accept & Reset push buttons, provision on back side terminal strip.
- Specially designed power supply for high noise immunity,
- Wide input variations & having built-in transient protection.
- The extensive protection so provided safeguards all I.C.'s & components from failure, thereby offering complete reliability.
- Rugged Plastic/Metal enclosure with high strength.
- Type tested for noise, impulse and functional test as per various standards.
4 Window, 6 Window, 8 Window, 10 Window, 12 Window, 16 Window, 18 Window, 20 Window
VOLTAGE MONITORING RELAY
Voltage Monitoring Relay Single Phase ( Model VMR 1P)
Voltage Monitoring Relay Model (Model VMR-3P)
Protection of 3 Phase devices against Over voltage, Under voltage, Single Phasing, Reverse Phasing & unbalance supply are one of the major issue in electrical systems. For safe running of 3-phase devices, special protections that keep a continuous watch on supply conditions are very essential. The major cause of maximum load burn-out is overloading which occurs due to unbalance supply, Single Phasing & Reverse Phasing conditions. VMR3P detects such Conditions & protect the load from burn out. PROTON's VMR 3P' offer above protections along with 3 digit display showing R-Y,Y-B,BR voltages in scanning mode with precise accuracy. LOW/HIGH voltage tripping to ensure trouble free running of 3-phase Loads.
- Micro controller based technology.
- Voltage protection along with digital voltage readout.
- Wide range of supply variation.
- Unit will also work if any one phase is present.
- Protection against Under voltage.
- Protection against Over voltage.
- Single Phasing & Reverse Phasing protection.
- All the set points stable by keys.
- Trip Delay for Under voltage & Unbalance is stable.
- Reverse Phasing Protection can be able to bypass through settings.
- Indications for Low voltage , High Voltage, SPP & Relay ON .
- Message Display for SPP, Reverse Phasing & Unbalance Faults.
- No separate auxiliary supply required.
- Hold feature: Press INC key in Running condition to observe particular supply voltage.
Due to continuous development more products are being added periodically, please contact us for products not listed here.