Powerline Humidity Transmitters
MODEL VAF Indicator 2130/2330
- Accuracy class 1.0 as per IS13779/IEC 61036.
- True RMS sensing on both channels.
- Self/Aux powered.
- 2 X 16 back-lit LCD display.
- 14 Parameters of 1Ø AC Line using 14 display screens.
- AUTO-SCALING from Kilo to Mega to Giga watt.
- Programmable pulse input & output.
- Calibration using front keys/ PC.
- Isolated RS 485 (MODBUS-RTU protocol).
MODEL Multifunction Power & Energy Meter 2160A
- Available in Accuracy class 1.0 as per Is13779/ IEC 62053-21
- Optional Accuracy class 0.5s or 0.2s as per IS14697/ IEC 62053-22
- Field programmable CT/PT primary & secondary values
- True RMS measurement
- More than 100 Electrical parameters
- 4 lines 4 digit high-visibility LED display 0.4” [10mm] to display various parameters OR Optional large multi-line backlit LCD panel
- Isolated RS485 (Modbus-RTU protocol)
- Digital pulse output for energy
- Auto Scaling from Kilo to Mega to Giga watt
- Auto Scrolling feature for easy readability for all parameters
- Favorite page Store feature
- Store energy register efficiently during power failure.
- Four Quadrant measurement for PF, Power & Energy (Active & Reactive)
- ON Hour, RUN HOUR & IDLE HOUR register in Non- Volatile Memory
- Password Protection for set parameters
Humidity Cum Temperature Transmitter HT 7S
- Rugged weather proof enclosure with Exproof enclosure as an option
- Available in Wall and Duct mounting versions.
- Three variants.
- Measuring Range: 0-100% RH in models, suitable for many applications
- Class-A RTD Pt 100 sensor used for temperature measurement
- Linearised analog 4-20mA signal output (2wire loop powered)
- Replaceable humidity sensor assembly
- Capacitance based sensing.
- High Accuracy
- Excellent long-term stability
Temperature Transmitter TT 7S
- Universal input (RTD, thermocouple, Ohm, mV) 1.5 KV RMS Isolation between Input & Output
- Linearized Output
- Highly Accurate
- Fully Programmable for Input type & Range Fast Response time: <500 ms
- Digital Filter
- Windows mTRAN software for Configuration, Calibration & Monitoring
- Reverse polarity protection
Direct/Reverse output Sensor break detection Loop/Aux Powered models
Temperature Transmitter TT7 S00
- Multi-Range design
- Output Linear to Temperature
- Analog Linearized for 0.1% Linearity
- Sized for DIN B heads and bigger
- Sensor break selection for upscale or downscale Protected Electronics rated to withstand high temperature
- Flat and compact housing
- Most cost effective
- Machine soldered Printed Circuit Boards Automated Testing and calibration check
Universal Transmitter UT 94
- Compact DIN rail mounting
- Digital Display
- Easy configuration using keys & display
- Micro controller based transmitter
- Measuring Parameters: RTD, TC, mV, V, mA, ? Dual Retransmission output
- Two Relay Output (Option)
- Modbus protocol on RS485 (Option)
GPS Master Clock MC-1-U
- Reliable and cost effective
- 8 time-formats over 7 output ports
- 4 Event Outputs for monitoring function
- 12 Satellite parallel tracking
- No data loss under GPS unlock condition
- Universal (AC/DC) Power Supply
- Highly accurate TCXO/OCXO crystal (optional)
- 2x16 character backlit LCD display
- Remote configuration using TELNET
- Multiple time-code formats
- Supports synchronization of IEC61850 compliant
devices via NTP/SNTP protocol
- Configuration Security
- Programmable Pulse Output
- Solid State relays for fast pulse response
- All weather water proof antenna
- Synchronization software for Server & Client
- Supporting Protocols:
o NMEA GPRMC
o NGTS & T-FORMAT
o IRIG-B Modulated
o IRIG-B TTL
o SNTP/NTP ( RJ45 port )
Digital Display Unit DDU XX
- 4” (100mm) Large Display
- Multiple time frame Inputs
- NMEA-0183[RMC] / NGTS/ T-Format
- NTP Protocol
- IRIG-B Modulated
- IRIG-B TTL
- Retains time during loss of power/time code
- Wall/ Rack/ Table-Top Mounting for IP20
- Enclosure Wall/ Hanging-Type Mounting for IP65
- Enclosure Universal Power Supply
- Manual Time Setting
- Configurable International Time Zone
Due to continuous development more products are being added periodically, please contact us for products not listed here.